Central Phoenix Traffic School, LLC
Go to CenPho for Defensive Driving Class
For your convenience, now accepting payment by credit or debit card. Click here to determine the cost of your class.
We are now offering classes in Spanish. Llame 602 955-0523 para registrar.
We have never cancelled a class. If we schedule you for class we will show up!
Register online or call us at 602 283-5677. We are a locally owned Arizona certified provider of the Defensive Driving Program, using a curriculum approved by the Arizona Supreme Court. This 4 to 4.5 hour interactive program allows eligible drivers to dismiss a ticket without points appearing on their driving record. Our Defensive Driving course has been designed to heighten your awareness of safe driving and provide you with driving techniques that will ensure your safety. We use effective teaching methods that engage our students in an enjoyable learning experience. Our goal is to reduce collisions, eliminate citations and get you home safely from every journey.
Here is what you need to know about Cen Pho Traffic School and the defensive driving program:
- The cost to attend class is $33.00 plus fees paid to the court and state to dismiss your ticket. The state of Arizona charges a state fee of $20 and a surcharge of $45 which is added to the cost of attending class. Click here to calculate your total cost.
- You must attend class 7 or more days before your court or hearing date.
- Any motorist with a commercial drivers license may not take the class to dismiss a traffic citation.
- If your citation was issued for a collision that resulted in the death or serious injury of any person, then you may not take the class to dismiss that traffic citation.
- You may attend for ticket dismissal only once every two years.
- Minor moving violations are eligible for ticket dismissal. Click here for a complete list of eligible violations.
- Fees are collected before class begins. If you change your mind a few minutes after you have paid and before class begins, let us know and we will refund your money. Once class has begun:
a) If the officer fails to file your citation with the court, or if the court dismisses your citation, then you will be eligible for a refund of the court and state fees for the class.
b) If you pay by credit card and either cancel or fail to attend, your court and state fees will be refunded. Processing and school fees will not be refunded.
- When you come to class, you will need to bring your traffic ticket or citation, and your government issued ID.
- Defensive driving class will include 4 to 4.5 hours of instruction plus time for registration and breaks.
Good Reasons To Attend Cen Pho Traffic School
Here are some good reasons for taking our class:
Resource Links for status of Ticket and Traffic
Check the status of your Ticket
If you would like to inquire on the status of your citation, please feel free to use the valuable online Public Access Case Look Up site provided by the Arizona Supreme Court: Public Access.
Click for Valley Metro Light Rail News.
Meet our Instructors
New Drivers Welcome!
New drivers, either to Arizona or to driving anywhere, are welcome to take our class!
If you're a new driver moving to the state of Arizona, you can take our class to familiarize yourself with Arizona traffic regulations and rules of the road. Parents can contact our school for information for teen age drivers.